I have a buddy who just started playing Trainstation and all of the One Click extentions are missing. He has One Click access from the start of the game. When did this change happen? Is this just for lower levels of play ( I think he's level 14 right now)? Just curious...
(UPDATE) I am currently "experimenting" with new user. It appears that OCC, OCP and OCM are all still implemented for new users through a Facebook Trainstation activation.
Check This Out
Using a family members FB account, I've been able to reproduce the OC(Cargo, Pass, Mail) bypass conditions! It only works for brand new accounts, but here's how I did it.
1. Log into the FB account you want to set up Trainstation on.
2. DO NOT START TRAINSTATION FROM FB!
3. Go to portal.pixelfederation.com and create an email login account. DO NOT USE THE FACEBOOK LOGIN BUTTON!
4. Start Trainstation with the portal and do the tutorial. Should take about 5 minutes.
5. When the tutorial is done, hit the Profile button at the top of the Trainstation page. This will take you to another page where you have the option to link your Facebook page with your portal account. NOW press the FB button.
6. Log out of the portal, and go to FB. Set up Trainstation like you normaly would.
7. When the game comes up, you will already have been given all of the One Click options. They don't even appear in the store. Once you rank up to Level 10, you will be able to accept ANY size steam engine from your buddies. You will also find that at Level 4, you will have access to all the train times in the Train Management window. Recently level restrictions were placed on these. (See Category_talk:Local_Trains for more info on that)(Gameplay->Local Trains has been updated with the new data)
Anyway, this does NOTHING for the long time users, (or for anyone with an account already) but I thought it was a good find.