Yeah, I think it due to Sync system between Portal and Facebook to game, as what I normally do which get the game working again, by doing this:
- Portal - Sign out then sign in again.
- Facebook - Removed the app then readd it again.
What I was told by TrainStation support team that it push my game to resync again once I done step above, so I only notice the change 2/3 days later. (I do this often with amount of players who don't play anymore or I keep seeing ZZZzzz too much).... sigh... it annoying but only part to get the game to work.
But thanks for let me know the update =D. Oh yeah, I updated my list of missing trains from Museum.
First I have to say, I am also not an expert on wiki. Nevertheless I managed to create my page and I will try to help.
As I see, you managed to create a museum page. If you are looking for a way to create a named link to your page (example: My museum) see the description in the help pages: Help:Links
About my museum page: I created it with tables. Help:Tables
One tip: If you are afraid to damage your page: Open it in source editor in edit mode the button left of the cancel button) and copy all content into a text editor. So you are able to replace your "failed experiment" with the old content.
At first sight, the page looks fine, but i have a few comments: Bold in the header line isn't necessary, as headers already show bigger than normal text
The number of locomotives can be seen at the last locomotive, no real need to add it to the header line, and it's only extra work to change it when you add/remove locomotives
The link at your profile page can be shorter, just put the name of the page between brackets
Thanks a lot Willi & TrashTerrier so far for help, Im on a few days of holiday when i get back i will try fixing up my sites and put some extra info into it so easyer for people to see what i need and can offer other players :)