Information about the game.
Settings and Screen ControlsEdit
Page under construction, information to be added about settings and screen controls.
- As part of the 30 Jun 2011 Game Update, the HI/LO quality toggle and 3 level volume toggle.
- As part of the 28 Jul 2011 Game Update, you can lock elements (buildings and decorations) on the streets to prevent accidentally selling or moving them.
- As part of the 18 Aug 2011 Game Update, the lock feature does not include flags.
- As part of the 25 Aug 2011 Game Update, the building tools were added to allow you to show and hide each street as well as clear a street to put the contents into storage.
- As part of the 7 Jul 2012 Game Update, widescreen was added.
- As part of the 12 Aug 2012 Game Update, building tool is now available after purchasing the 2nd Street extension (previously, it was available after purchasing the 3rd Street extension)
- From the sending screen you can click and drag to view the entire train.
- As part of the 10 Sep 2018 Game Update, now allow the player to received faster trains on arrival and dispatch at their (own) station.
- Also, Multi-Purchase Slider feature now allow the user to buy the items from Shop up to 100 (similar to selling the items from the storage), rather than having to buy it each time. However player must beware that buying up to 100 must require minimum of 100 space available in the storage, otherwise it will given max amount by player storage space it has for the user to buy. For example if the user have only 40 storage space, it will only give the user up to 40 times (from the feature) to buy that items from the shop.
- As part of the 22 Nov 2018 Game Update, WebGL first introduce to TrainStation platform, as to be integrated and replace Flash platform.
- As part of the 18 Feb 2019 Game Update, new feature has been added to the game under WebGL:
- Mini-game is now located under Gems Shop and allow player play it twice.
- Train Manager has new features, which allow to filter for gold, cargo or HL trains, or use the search function.
- Complete Seasonal Contractors will no longer appear in your Station summary bonus window, since their station is not given to you upon completing all of their contracts.
- Improvement made for WebGL adjustment on Digits and Descriptions will no longer overlay in your Materials or Gold window.
All items (22)